Teknetics Metal DetectorsTM has been in the market since 1939, and she has manufactured quality metal detectors characteristic of good detection depth, ease in operation and lightweight not forgetting very reasonable prices.
Here are the models from Teknetics metal detectors;
Teknetics Alpha 2000
This is one of the best, easy to use, lightweight and high-performance entry-level models. It has impressive combination of features and it goes for an amount no one would find extravagant for an entry-level metal detector.
Pros/ strong features of Teknetics Alpha 2000
Depth detection- it has an operating frequency of 7.8 kHz, hence it detects even small deep lying targets
8” open face search coil –making the machine have larger vertical and lateral search coverage in a single swing.
LCD screen- the LCD screen is easy to read and it displays the target ID and depth.
Visual Target ID- it has a visual target ID that displays the target type on the LCD. The target ID shows the target type such as nickel, quarters, gold etc.
3 tone target identification- it has 3 tone target identification with low tone indicating objects like nails and other steel or iron objects, medium indicating pennies, nickels and brass objects and high tone indicating silver coins, copper and gold objects.
- 2 search mode; it has All- metal mode that detects all metallic objects and Discrimination mode that detects targets of interest and is blind to unwanted targets.
- 6 level Adjustable sensitivity- the user can adjust the sensitivity of the detector when they change locations.
Ease to use-it is easy to use as it has a turn-on and go, with no complex adjustments done.
Teknetics delta 4000
Teknetics Delta 4000 is a quite advanced metal detector used for treasure hunt, with advanced features and quality efficiency. It is easy to use despite being advanced. It has preset modes and one has to only choose which mode they want to work with.
Features and pros of Teknetics Delta 4000
- 3 tone identification to distinguish between targets. low tone indicates steel or iron objects like nails, medium indicates pennies, nickels and brass objects and high tone indicating silver coins, copper and gold objects.
- 6 levels adjustable sensitivity, to enable the user change the sensitivity once they change the location. Different locations need different sensitivity levels as they have different levels of ground mineralization.
- 2 search mode; All- metal mode that detects all metallic objects and Discrimination mode that detects targets of interest only.
- LCD screen that displays numerical target depth, battery life indicator, mode, sensitivity, volume and targets.
- Concentric 8” open face search coil, that makes the lateral and vertical coverage of the detector bigger as it is large.
- Coin depth indicator that indicates the depth (numerical) of the target.
- Preset ground balance preventing the machine from giving false signals due to ground mineralization
- Operates with a frequency of 7.8 kHz hence can detect small sized targets.
Teknetics Delta 4000 uses 9v alkaline batteries. With its high performance, reasonable cost, ease in using and lightweight design, it is one of those you should have in your collection.